Top Comedian Bovi’s shocking Birthday message to wife

Home / Celebrity Lifestyle / Top Comedian Bovi’s shocking Birthday message to wife
Top Comedian Bovi’s shocking Birthday message to wife

Top Comedian Bovi’s shocking Birthday message to wife

One of Nigerian’s top comedians, Bovi Ugboma took to his social media page to celebrate his wife as she added another year.
Bovi married Christabel Ugboma in September, 2009 and are blessed with 2 kids (a boy and a girl).
bovi
happy Bovi shared his excitement.
“Ever since she gave me this drink, it’s been five years of drama. I no con sabi lie again. Late nights cut drastically. Bb contacts of fine innocent ordinary friends disappearing mysteriously. I must call once I land even if na Ibadan I fly go. I must wait till she return before I go fit chop. For my own belle again! Marriage is a prison yard abeg. But I like it. actually I like my own. Kirikiri VIP lounge. Happy anniversary. Thank you for the tolerance” he said.
Bovi-n-Son1
bov&daughter

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: