Toni Payne: “I Never Dated Ruggedman Before Marrying 9ICE”
Toni Payne is one of the most popular celebrities on the blogosphere. She is the former wife of music star, 9ice. Toni Payne regularly takes questions from her numerous fans on Ask.FM, a social networking site where users can invite questions from other users on the site or from anonymous users. Tonight, she answered a few questions about her ex-husband. Excerpts:
- Is it true you dated Ruggedman before getting married to 9ice?
Nope!
- I heard that one networking communication called 9ice and you picked the phone so because it was a lady you make 9ice lose the contract, is it true?
Ahh I remember that one. It was a big fat lie.. Funny thing is I was in the US at the time, so it made absolutely no sense except I picked up the phone using my ayamatanga powers.
- Do you still love your ex-hubby?
No!
- Are you ready to go into another relationship?
I think I have.
- Did you try to patch up things with your baby father before the final dissolution?
Yup!
- Was it easy to moving on after the divorce?
Nope.. but I dont think that is peculiar to me. When you loved someone and believed in them, even though it will happen, you don’t just move on overnight.. Human nature
- What’s your next move on marriage?
Threading carefully.
- Where do you place 9ice in your life at the moment?
Where God has placed him
- Are you moving in with 9ice in the near future?
No!
- Have you ever dated a younger guy?
Yup!

Blogger Comment
Facebook Comment