WIZKID: “I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH RIHANNA”

Star Boy” Wizkid, has confirmed to DJ Abrantee in London while he was being interviewed on the Capital Extra show that he was with American superstar Rihanna in the studio while he was in Los Angeles. Wizkid, who was on the show to promote his new album titled “AYO” spoke extensively about his studio works while he was in LA and he opened up about the fact that he was not only featured by the Barbados sensation but that he also wrote some songs for her album project. In his words, Wizkid said: ‘Yea, I went to the studio to write something for her, she was in the studio as well, big shout out to Rihanna, so we made something together hopefully it gets picked. We’ll still do more stuff together, you know she’s a cool person, I’m going back to Los Angeles so definitely I’m going to get back in the studio with her again.’
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment